Sunday, August 7, 2011

A KISS JUST A KISS

A KISS JUST A KISS

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love.
A hug is just a hug until its the one your thinking of.
A dream is just a dream until you make it come true.
Love is just a work until its proven to you.
Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.
Many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents.
When first we met we did not guess that Love would prove so hard a master. - Robert Bridges
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. - love quotes by Sam Keen
Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away.
Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love
You left me suddenly, but I know some day you and I will once again be together.
Love can tear you apart... it can kill you. But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together.
Someday you’ll look and we’ll be gone... but tomorrow may bring rain, so I’ll follow the sun.
Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars. - really sad love quotes
They are wrong who say that love is blind. On the contrary, nothing - not even the smallest detail - escapes the eyes; one sees everything in the loved one, notices everything; but melts it all into one flame with the great and simple: I love you.
I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near....I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. - Love Quotes
So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!
I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything.
I kissed her hard and held her tight and tried to open her lips; they were closed tight
I never thought that love could feel like this - then you changed my world with just one kiss.
True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...